Foot massage is such a great calming, grounding, relaxation technique and I do them all the time with my students.
I love a good foot massage and do one many evenings with the oils I mention in the video.
* SUBSCRIBE to the channel – It’s free!: https://tinyurl.com/TentativeYogi
* FREE LEARN YOGA 3-DAY CHALLENGE: Sign up for FREE here: LauraErdmanLuntz.com/YogaChallenge
RECIPES FOR FOOT MASSAGE OILS: For each, use a 1 oz dropper bottle and a carrier oil, any vegetable oil. My favorite is avocado oil. The oils I use are Young Living Essential Oils. You can learn more about why I use those and only those here: https://youtu.be/ECKTmOaJW6I
–> RELAX: 10 drops of Young Living Sacred Mountain (the most grounding oil I know) and/or Valor*
–> SLEEP: 10 drops of Young Living Lavender* and/or Peace & Calming*
–> FOOT FATIGUE: 10 drops of Young Living Copaiba* and/or Panaway*
Click here to purchase the oils: https://www.myyl.com/erdmanluntz#bwm/foot-massage-oils
* Indicates oils found in Young Living’s Starter Bundle, which you can also find in the link.
More videos on Young Living:
– 2 Reasons to Add Essential Oils to Your Yoga Practice: https://youtu.be/vkppC2QwFjI
– 3 Ways to Add Essential Oils to Your Yoga Practice: https://youtu.be/CJkbzBd02Dg Links:
3-Day Learn Yoga Challenge
Come learn Yoga with me in this FREE 3-day challenge!
The Tentative Yogi on YouTube
Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for More Yoga Tips.