Take your FIRST step toward Living YOUR Extraordinary Life!
Enjoy the Manifesto for Living Your Extraordinary Life.
Be inspired and get an idea of what you will get working with me!
I am thrilled you have stopped by and hope you stick around.
What do I do? Well, so many things! But it all comes down to helping you feel excited about life, about where you are and where you are going. I’m here to make your every day fun and to help you dream BIG to take the next step in your life. I do this through programs, books, e-books, e-courses, workshops webinars and so much more! With 25+ years experience teaching yoga and Life Coaching, well, I have a lot to work with!
Ready to play? Here’s your next step:
Sign up for my eNewsletter: You get the Relax Your Shoulders video to enjoy AND you will get my Manifesto for Living Your Extraordinary Life, a little something to inspire you to start DREAMING! (And, yep, I’ll send you a few more goodies to keep an eye out in your inbox.)
I have SO MANY activities planned for the next year, you definitely don’t want to miss out! AND those on my mailing list get first dibs on everything (and sometimes a few extras others don’t get!)
- Complete Beginner Yoga Series: If you are interested in learning yoga with me, you have GOT to check out this series! It’s my pride and joy! I set a goal to help 50 people get started by the end of May AND am planning a fun summer of extras for y’all!
- Life Coaching: Can I inspired you directly? Work with me privately. We start with a single session. Click to learn more.
- Online Yoga Studio: Oh, yes, I will teach you from afar! Join me for regular classes coming soon! (If you are on my mailing list, you will get the schedule when it begins right in your inbox!)
- Essential Oils: Yep, they are amazing and such an easy tool to add to your Feel Good practice! I use them every day AND add them to much of the work I do with you.
- Follow me: Scroll down a bit and check out where I hang out online. It’s there for you to get to know me. I love posting and sharing inspirational thoughts. I also do a lot of answering questions. So if you have a question to ask, check these spots out.