Schedule in those Actions!
Did you miss a day?
Summary: Schedule in those Actions!
- So, when will you be doing what you have committed to doing? It is time to literally pull out your calendar and schedule the actions steps you have committed to doing. I want you to ink it in and commit to the time you deserve.
- Now, enjoy this moment because you won’t hear it very often from me: Think small. Yep, you heard me. When it comes to actual action steps, smaller is better. You don’t need to take every action you want to take today! Instead, take small steps and incorporate them into your life. Then, when they are easy, add more.
- Be specific on when and how you will build. When will you add to your actions? What month? Plan it out AND write it in your calendar so you remember you need to do it.
- If something is going to change, something has to change. You may need to make changes that might be uncomfortable, you may need to watch less tv or wake up earlier in the morning.
- When it gets hard to take the actions, come back to why you are doing what you are doing. What is your vision? What do you want to be different? and why? Remember, you want to look back on your life and say, “That was a life well-lived.”