How will you share the oils with others?
In other words, how will you let people know about the product and business opportunity? How will you run your business?
The MOST important way:
Tell stories. YOUR story is fabulous but other people’s stories work, too. Tell people. Get excited about the product. What people want and need most is a solution to their problems.
Help them and share your oils. Meet someone at the grocery store who you overhear complaining of a headache? Whip out your peppermint bottle and let them smell it or apply it, if they want. Sitting with a friend complaining of allergies? Give her a sample of lavender. Tired of hearing your colleague complain of a lack of sleep? Share Peace & Calming with her.
- You need to find what method fits your personality. If you are an introvert, the thought of being in front of a room full of people may put the fear of God in you. Is there a way to share that does fit your personality? What feels good for you?
- At the same time, if there is anything I have learned from my own Network Marketing business, it’s that it is going to push you to evolve, to move past your fears and step into a bigger life. Are you ready? I know you are!!
Here are a bevy of ways you can share the oils with others. All can work.
- Gatherings (in our home and at others): Our team is big into gatherings and they are a lovely way to share the oils. Have a few people over to your home (or host them in other peoples’ homes) and chat about the oils. We have a script and lots of info you can use to help you. (Coming soon!)
- Privately: over the phone and in person: Contact your friends and family. Let them know what you are doing. I know a person who has built quite an empire for herself entirely through one-on-one interactions.
- Speaking engagements: Speak to groups about the oils. Moms groups, homeschoolers, chiropractors, massage therapist, and more. Not only would they like to hear about the oils, but they would also be interested in the business.
- Social media: As of this writing, HALF of my business builders have come to me via Facebook. Yep, they have contacted ME and asked me about beginning a business.
- Blogging: Being a huge blogger myself, I can speak specifically on this one. Write about what interests you and you will get people who are interested in what you do.
- E-books: Write a brief book (even just a page) about something oil or business related and give it away.
- Expos, trade fairs, holistic health fairs: Connect with people and follow up with them.
- Out and about…starting convos: Chat with people. Let them know about the oils! I carry baggies of info with me.
- Make products with the oils: teach workshops on DIY with the oils
- Drip on people and know you are planting seeds: Meaning just keep talking about the oils — you’ll get them aboard eventually!
I do a bit of everything here. Choose one or two or all. Just give yourself a focus to begin and get started!