All that I want you to have…
I am so excited you made it to this day!! I so enjoy sharing this practice with people. Let me know what you thought!
And, ready to take the next step? I so hope you choose to investigate my Complete Beginner Yoga Series so you can add on to what you learned. You get a full THIRTY videos taught like these videos were – slowly and gently. Each video builds on the previous one, building up to intermediate levels poses. AND you get to download the videos to keep for yourself. AND there are bonuses (of course!).
Okay, I could go on and on, but this post is for you to find everything you may have missed. Enjoy!
Posts from each day (the videos):
- Day One: Standing poses
- Day Two: Hip and shoulder openers
- Day Three: Seated poses and twists
- Day Four: Backbends
- Day Five: Savasana (Relaxation Pose) – Oh, yes, the frosting on the cake!
All Videos for Download at my Online Studio: Download All.
- How Yoga Can Help with Confidence, Letting Go, Feeling Present and more!
- Proactive Self-Care
- Quick Breathing Lesson to Relax
- Using Essential Oils to Enhance Your Yoga & Meditation Practice: (More info on oils)
- Meditation-What’s the Point?:
- Learn Yoga Cheat Sheet: The worksheet for this series. (You’re welcome! 🙂 )
- Pose Cheat Sheet: An array of pose photos with their English and Sanskrit names.
- Yoga & Your Breath: A quick video for desk yoga with breathing.
- Savasana With MuseLaura: Download this MP3 on your phone so you can access a guided Savasana whenever you need it.
- Meditation: Sharing Your Heart Center: One of my very favorite meditations!
- Pinterest Board: I made all of the Practice sheets pretty! 🙂
Thank you, thank you, for joining me! I have been truly honored to share this series with you. I so hope you continue studying with me by stepping into the Complete Beginner Yoga Series!