(I am beginning a series on Client Questions. I receive questions from clients regularly and realized that you might have the same question as well. Feel free to send me your own questions! Click here for the form.)
My next action step has, for some reason, been really tough. I know what I want, but it seems like I am holding myself back and it also feels like I am a little stuck ~ not sure where to go next, or what the next step is.
(Side Note: This client has been working actively toward creating the life of her dreams for a few months. She has taken many actions steps — even ones that have been quite scary. While my answer was with her in mind, it can apply to any action step you are feeling stuck around — even if it is simply taking your first step!)
>When we feel stuck around an action step, it is usually due to one or more of the following:
- You have begun to feel “too good” and have reached your joy celling.
- You are feeling “too bad” and your vibe is too low to take an action.
- You are more of a “dreamer” and taking real action steps that take you forward are hard to figure out.
- The step is too big and needs to be broken down.
- You aren’t truly believing in your dream.