Did you miss a day?
- Day 1: Review Your Year
- Day 2: What do you really, really, really, really want?
- Day 3: What do you want to say about your life one year from today?
- Day 4: Turning your plan into specific actions and goals
- Day 5: Schedule in those actions!
- Yep, you heard me — go! Get going now. Start today. There is nothing magical about the actual January 1 date. You deserve to start now!
- It has been my absolute pleasure working with you over the past few days. I so hope you have more excitement for what is coming your way in 2014!
New Year’s Resolutions from the Heart
On your yoga mat…
Yoga + Life Coaching = Magic!
What if…you didn’t have to make all the changes in your head and with your mind? What if you could harness the benefits of the mind-body connection to help you ease into the changes you want and need to make? YOU CAN!
In fact, it is one of the things I do best. I call it Manifesting on the Mat™ and I have a whole series I want to share with you! But first, enjoy taking your resolutions to your practice in this innovative workshop/class.
In this video class, we will be going through a three-part process:
- Letting Go of What No Longer Serves Us
- Feeling Big Enough for Our Dream
- Surrendering with Grace and Gratitude to What We Have
You will download a workbook for the class and, for each step, I will be coaching you a bit and then we will take the concept to the yoga mat for a combination of breathing, yoga poses, and brief visualizations.
Enjoy this series any time you want to make a change in your life! (I also call it: Goal Setting from the Heart – when you do it any other time during the year!)
Come, experience the power and magic of life coaching AND yoga!
(Note: You are purchasing the video from my online studio at Powhow.com. You will need to register — don’t worry, registration is free!)