Make a List
One of the trickiest aspects of manifesting is truly feeling you are “there” (living your dream) when you aren’t there yet. Here is a quick tip for helping yourself feel more “there”.
Make a list of everything you imagine yourself doing when you are living your dream. Let me get you started:
- What time do you go to bed?
- What time do you wake up in the morning?
- What is the first thing you do upon waking
- What do you have for breakfast?
- How do you speak with your family? Friends?
- How to you spend your evenings?
- How do you treat your body?
- Where do you eat dinner?
- How does your home look?
- Do you exercise?
- Do you write in a journal? A blog?
- What is on your bucket list? Travel? Adventures?
Then, choose one thing to add to your life now. Begin doing it so you feel “there” when you are still “here”. When that action has become a part of your life, then add another action. Soon you will find your “there” has become “here”!