Did you miss a day?
- Day 1: Review Your Year
- Day 2: What do you really, really, really, really want?
- Day 3: What do you want to say about your life one year from today?
- Day 4: Turning your plan into specific actions and goals
- Day 5: Schedule in those actions!
- Day 6: Go!
Summary: Keep Going!!
- Going well? Yay! Congrats and keep going.
- Not going well? Then you are not alone. Reevaluate your “why”, your dream for your life to remind yourself why you are doing what you are doing. Then check out your actions steps. Did you try one that was too big? Do you need to make a smaller commitment? Or do you need some help? (Like from a Life Coach).
- Keep going! I believe in you. You can do this!
New Year’s Resolutions from the Heart
On your yoga mat…
The video is available!
Yoga + Life Coaching = Magic!
What if…you didn’t have to make all the changes in your head and with your mind? What if you could harness the benefits of the mind-body connection to help you ease into the changes you want and need to make? YOU CAN!
In fact, it is one of the things I do best. I call it Manifesting on the Mat™ and I have a whole series I want to share with you soon! (Or you can join me in Bali to do it with me in person.) But first, enjoy taking your resolutions to your practice in this innovative workshop/class.
You go through a three-part process:
- Letting Go of What No Longer Serves Us
- Feeling Big Enough for Our Dream
- Surrendering with Grace and Gratitude to What We Have
You will download a workbook for the class and, for each step, I will be coaching you a bit and then we will take the concept to the yoga mat for a combination of breathing, yoga poses, and brief visualizations.
Experience the power and magic of life coaching AND yoga!